Driver (with their employer) and rider safety is InstaRide’s number one priority. Thanks to our secure community, and ongoing rating system we strive to keep the highest standards of safety possible.
- Driver must be 21 years or older and fully licenced for at least one calendar year.
- Driver must pass a criminal background check. Their record must state that the driver has NOT committed any: violent crimes, sexual offenses, theft, property damage, felonies or any drug-related offenses.
- Driver must not have any major violations on their driving record. Additional driving violations will result in suspension of InstaRide “Official Driver” status.
- InstaRide has a zero tolerance policy for driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. As an InstaRide user, it is your duty to report your driver immediately so that we can take disciplinary action.
- Driver must carry valid Driver’s Insurance Documentation that meets provincial requirements in their vehicle at all times.
- Vehicles must be model year 2011 or newer and in excellent driving condition.
InstaRide drivers and users are required to rate each other after each ride. It is your feedback that keeps our community safe, secure and efficient. Don’t forget to rate your ride.
Users can sign-up to use InstaRide by creating an account. All you need to do connect with your mobile number or through Facebook and input your payment information.
- Treat everyone with the utmost respect and kindness.
- Food, beverages and smoking are not permitted in InstaRide vehicles
- We have a strict zero tolerance policy for drivers driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you suspect your driver is under the influence of any illegal substances, please report the driver to InstaRide immediately.